*The profile for each staff should pop up once you hover on their names in the table above
- Emmanuel O.B. Ogedengbe is the Ag. Director of the National Centre for Energy Efficiency and Conservation at the University of Lagos He is an Expert in Computational Fluid Dynamics and an Energy Consultant, specializing in energy conservation, conversion and conceptualization of efficient energy systems. His current research work involves the development of an organic solar cell, the design of a concentrated powered bio digester system, development of an improved advection-diffusion up-winding scheme, software design of smart buildings, energy systems, etc.
- Abdulmutalib Yussuff is a Senior Research Officer at NCEEC. His educational and professional trainings include Certificate of Professional Achievement in Sustainable Energy, Columbia University in the City of New York; MSc. in Chemical Engineering, University of Lagos; B.Eng. in Chemical Engineering, Federal University of Technology (FUTM), Nigeria. He is a Fellow of the ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE); A Volunteer at the International Renewable Energy Learning Partnership (IRELP) program of IRENA; an Alumnus of the Climate Knowledge and Innovation Community (Climate-KIC) UK; and plays a short-term advisory role in the Power Africa Off-grid Energy Project grant awarded to Ajima Farms Nigeria Limited by the United States African Development Foundation. He has also served as a panellist in the 1st Africa Renewable Energy Training Week in Arusha, Tanzania organized by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) with a presentation on Nigerian Electricity Markets and Impacts of Renewable Energy penetration
- Sogo Mayokun Abolarin completed his BSc and MSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Thermofluid Option) from the University of Lagos; he is a Senior Research Officer with the Centre and he is currently running his PhD program at the University of Pretoria, South Africa. He is a COREN Registered Engineer (R.Engr), a Member of Nigerian Institute of Mechanical Engineering (MNIMechE), Member Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE) and a member of the Association of Safety Professional (ANISP).
- Charles Asirra Eguma is a Senior Technologist at National Centre for Energy Efficiency and Conservation. He holds HND in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu and Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Media from the Pan-African University, Lagos. Charles joined the Centre in 2009 as Graduate Technologist and has over nine (9) years of Research and Training experience. His Research interests include; Solar Photovoltaic Systems Design and Analysis, Electricity End-Use Efficiency Monitoring, Building Energy Audit, Energy Management, and development of Codes and Standards for Electrical appliances.
- Nna Chimaobi Daniel is a Senior Research Officer and holds a B.Sc. and has completed M.Sc. Electrical and Electronics Engineering degree (Power Option) at the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, University of Lagos. He also obtained a Master in Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of Lagos. He is a Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and a Certified Hybrid Optimization Model for Electric Renewables (HOMER) Trainer.
- Nnabugwu, C. P. is a Research officer 1 with the Centre, She is currently running her Master’s degree (MSc) in Guidance and Counseling, Faculty of Education and holds an MSc. in Physics (Solar Option), BSc (Hons.) in Applied Physics, Honours Diploma in Network Engineering and Postgraduate Diploma in Education. She is an Associate member of the Institute of Physics, Portland (IOP Energy Group), a member of the American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) and a member of the World Energy Council (WEC).
- Allwell Osariere is a Senior Research Officer at NCEEC. She completed BSc and MSc Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, University of Lagos; she is a member of IEEE in USA, graduate member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (GMNSE) and Member of the Association of Professional Women Engineers (APWEN).
- Manasseh Babale Shitta holds a BEng degree in Mechanical Engineering (Production Option) from University of Maiduguri and an MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering (Thermo Fluid Option) from the University of Lagos. He is a Senior Research Officer with the Centre and he is currently running his PhD program at the University of Lagos. He is a Corporate Member Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE), Member Nigerian Institute of Mechanical Engineers (MNIMechE), Associate of Energhx Research Group Department of Mechanical Engineering University of Lagos, and a member of Arthur Mbanefo Digital Research Centre (AMDRC) University of Lagos.
- Igwilo Ossy Chukwudike is a Research Officer at NCEEC and holds a BEng in Computer Engineering and has completed Master Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Communications option) from the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Communication Option) University of Lagos. He is currently running an MPhil/PHD degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Power & Machines option) at the University of Ibadan.
- Adesanmi Abiodun is a Technologist officer 1 with the centre. He hold Bsc in physics and electronics and is currently running a post graduate in physics at Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye
- Odunodu Alani Wasiu is a Technologist at the Centre with discipline in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Power/Machine option). His expertise are in the areas of Renewable Energy, Energy Audit and Energy Management. He is a member of the European Energy Council, and a certified solar installer.
- Olanrewaju Awosanya is a Research Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the renewables and environment industry. Skilled in Research and Development (R&D), Energy Audit & Management, Data Analysis, etc., he possesses research professionals with degrees (BSc & MSc) focused in Chemical Engineering from University of Lagos. He is a member of the European Energy Centre (MEEC)
- Babatunde Oyeledun is a Technologist with the Centre. His educational and professional trainings include Certificate of Professional Achievement in Sustainable Energy, Columbia University in the City of New York; HND and PGD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power option). He is a Fellow, ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE). He is also an Affiliate Member of the European Energy Centre (AEEC).